When buying or selling real estate it's important to have someone looking out for your interests. A real estate attorney can prepare or review the purchase and sale agreements and ensure you're getting what you bargained for. Additionally, a real estate attorney can perform a title search of the property to look for an potential problems that could arise down the road.
Andrew is offering the following Real Estate services:
- Document Preparation or Review
- Deed and Transfer Tax Form
- Limited Power of Attorney
- Residential/Commercial Lease Agreement
- Purchase & Sale Agreement
- Seller Representation - Includes review of P&S, Deed Preparation, Transfer Tax Form, Residency Affidavit, Attendance at Closing (if desired)