Often even the simplest of Real Estate projects can come with some form of regulation. Land use permitting can be time consuming, confusing, and frustrating. Having an attorney review your project proposal early on can save you a great deal of headache down the road. Andrew can identify potential regulatory hurdles that your project may face. Once problems are identified, Andrew can advise you on ways to resolve them in the most efficient way feasible. Andrew offers flexible levels of representation. For example, if you just want help with a tricky aspect of the process, Andrew can focus his energy on that component.
Alternatively, if you missed a regulatory problem prior to beginning work and are now facing municipal enforcement for zoning violations, a land use attorney can work with the town on your behalf to try to get you the best resolution possible.
Andrew is now offering the following Land Use services:
- Project and Local Zoning Ordinance Review
- Representation of landowners facing zoning violations and enforcement actions
- Variance Requests
- Conditional Uses or Special Exceptions
- Representation of project opponents
- Preparation of written testimony for submission to Planning Boards or Zoning Boards of Appeals
- Appeals from municipal decisions (80B Appeals)
Land Use matters are generally billed on an hourly basis. However, there are situations when a flat fee can be used and client needs can be accommodated.