If you own undeveloped real estate, there are a few options if you want to maintain the property in a natural state. For example, you could grant a perpetual conservation easement to a land trust. Alternatively, you could place your property in a property tax program which will reduce your tax bill and incentivize maintaining the property in an undeveloped state.  Andrew will work with any landowner to help them achieve their conservation goals.  

Read Andrew's latest blog posts on Conservation Law