Andrew Hill Legal
Far too often the inefficiency and high overhead of the traditional law firm model leads to higher prices for clients. Why should you pay your lawyer for leather chairs, paper file storage, law libraries and items that do not impact whether your goals are met? With Andrew Hill Legal, the excess is cut out and you only pay for the services you actually need.
Andrew Hill Legal opened in June 2016 with the goal of providing flexible, efficient, and client focused legal services to Cumberland, Sagadohoc and Lincoln Counties.
- Meeting arrangements are flexible to meet any client's needs. Andrew will meet you at your home, office, favorite coffee shop, or in the conference room located at 40 Lafayette Street, Yarmouth, ME 04096. Do you need to be at work during normal business hours? You can meet Andrew in the evening or weekends.
Rates and billing
- The current hourly rate for attorney time is $160/hr.
- Billing is flexible and we aim to work with clients at any income level.
- Many projects can be handled on a flat fee basis. This way there are no surprises when you receive your bill.
- Andrew Hill Legal accepts all major credit cards
- The Client Portal provides clients with secure messaging, file sharing and online billing.
- Click here to access the client portal.